March Meeting Recap:
Adobe Captivate with Michael DunmireThanks to Michael for his presentation on Adobe Captivate 4 where we learned the basics of Captive including what is it, the interface and best practices such as taking the time to plan and storyboard your presentation/training, using defaults as much as possible to save time, and creating a style guide for consistent presentation results.
- If you'd like more information about storyboarding ( or audio recording ( , there are a couple of books in our CPAUG Library that you can borrow.
- Here is a download for Michael's Captivate Script document.
- Thanks to StockLayouts who generously donated a 3 month subscription and two card boxes for our meeting winners this month. All CPAUG members can receive a 50% discount on a template at StockLayouts
- Additionally, three new CPAUG sponsors have come aboard:
- PremiumMemory.com is offering CPAUG members a 5% discount.
- Lynda.com is offering CPAUG members a 20% discount on annual subscriptions.
- DesignProVideo is offering CPAUG members a 40% discount on their online tutorial library.
Please take a minute to vote on if you'd like to see these presentation topics at a future CPAUG meeting. This is your group so please tell us what you want to see.
Seeking iPhone Developer to Present at CPAUG:
Several CPAUG members have expressed an interest in learning iPhone development. If you know someone who may be interested in presenting on this topic, please contact Megan at CPAUGmanager@gmail.com. Thanks!
Shop the CPAUG Amazon.com Store and support the group:Shop the CPAUG Amazon.com Store. CPAUG receives 4% back from anything that you purchase in our store. All proceeds go back into running the group. Thanks for your support!
April Meeting Info:
Date and Time: April 5, 2010 from 6:00pm - 7:45pm