Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Full Article: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/06/18/10-ways-to-make-your-site-accessible-using-web-standards/
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Microsoft has confirmed they plan on using the Word rendering engine to display HTML emails in Outlook 2010.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Info from: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/devices/articles/htchero.html
More on Flash for mobile: http://www.adobe.com/mobile/
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Choose from more than 2,500 popular fonts across diverse categories
- Use the intuitive Flex interface of our Font Finder Tool to zero in on your desired font
- Integrate your chosen fonts seamlessly with your favorite applications
- OpenType for cross platform usage
Full Article: http://mashable.com/2009/06/23/flash-10-smartphones/
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
* Engineers, codes, test and debugs new software
* Enhances existing software
* Research and develops software based on the quality software development lifecycle
* Provide project manager with development estimates
* Meet project deadlines
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is desirable.
* Knowledge of programming skills in a Microsoft Windows environment is necessary.
* Knowledge of C#, HTML, Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Basic,, HTML and MS SQL server are mandatory.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
* Effective organizational, analytical and communication skills are a must.
* Must be bondable and credit worthy.
Please submit your resume, history and salary requirements to:
Human Resources, Dept 8031
P.O. Box 67013
Harrisburg, PA 17106-7013
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- Adobe releases Acrobat Tables (beta), which enables Flex-based spreadsheets on acrobat.com
- The RTMP scpecification is now open, as part of the open screen project. RTMP is used to power everything from streaming audio and video, to real time data push.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
If you use Adobe Acrobat Professional wed love to hear from you!
The Adobe User Research team is conducting a series of studies around Adobe Acrobat Professional. We have some new features in Acrobat that we would like to show you and get your feedback on. If you are interested in giving your thoughts and opinions, and helping shape the future development of Acrobat, please take the time to fill out our screeners.
These studies will be done over the phone and over Adobe Connect Pro. You will be asked to play around with some of the new features in an upcoming version of Acrobat and then provide feedback.
If you are selected to participate in a study, we will thank you with $150 in American Express Gift Checks
The screener will determine whether or not you are eligible to participate in these studies. This information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with a third party or used for any purpose other than qualifying you for Adobe studies.
Please fill out our screener if interested: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=p_2bFqcLK7nSgNMCJxKZ1jVQ_3d_3d