Connect Pro Mobile offers users mobile access via an iPhone or iPod touch to rich communications including collaborative meetings, training sessions and Web seminars.
With Connect Pro Mobile, participants can watch and listen to live presentations including real-time meeting webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations. Mobile users can see who is in the meeting at any given time, and collaborate with others using live text chat. VoIP meeting audio will broadcast straight to iPhone or iPod touch devices over a WiFi or 3G connection. Meeting hosts also have the ability to give participants the option to join a telephone conference call, and even opt to have the conference dial out to the mobile user, eliminating the need to enter complex dialing codes.
- Attend Connect Pro Meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio.
- If your meeting host is using integrated conferencing, you can let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
- See who has joined the meeting, and their role (host, presenter, or attendee)
- View presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by the meeting organizer. Rotate, pan, and zoom to choose your personal ’best view’ of shared content
- View webcamera broadcasts from unlimited live camera feeds provided in the meeting
- Participate in chat conversations throughout the meeting.
- Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system: Mac, Windows, Linux, and Solaris. Plus other mobile attendees on iPhone and iPod touch.
Adobe anticipates iPad users will be able to take advantage of Connect Pro Mobile as well. For more information on iPad applications with Flash, click here
Connect Pro Mobile overview video: http://www.connectusers.com/
For support with Connect Pro Mobile, please visit the Connect Pro Mobile support forum http://www.connectusers.com/
Link to the Connect Pro blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/