- Five or more years experience as an XML analyst Experience working with XML content and the ability to read/write an XML DTD or Schema Experience using DITA (Darwin Information Type Architecture) with XML content Experience in Publishing XML and experience in writing some type of formats or stylesheets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Has used an XML editor or publishing tool such as XMETAL, Oxygen, EPIC, XOPUS, or FrameMaker.
- Can demonstrate problem solving skills
- Can demonstrate troubleshooting skills
- Can demonstrate organizational and communication skills Willing to travel Can demonstrate project management skills
- Has worked with a Content Management System.
- Has experience writing or using XSLT, XSL-FO, or CSS stylesheets.
- Experience with the DITA Open Tool Kit for Publishing XML content