Instructional Designer/Flash Developer Wanted
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology invites candidates to submit their interest in the Learning Technologies Production Coordinator position. This exempt, full-time position reports to the Director of Learning Technologies. In collaboration with the Director of Learning Technologies and the Director of the CAE< this position will design and implement learning projects and courses aimed at supporting growth in both areas.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Coordinate, design, write and develop instructional materials for asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Manage the effective use of resources in individual and team projects.
- Align project goals, objectives and activities with the University's mission.
- Assist with developing courses in the Learning Technologies Masters of Science (LTMS) program.
- Assist with coordinating LTMS program delivery at a variety of locations.
- Develop multimedia and web-based applications in conjunction with the CAE< staff.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Four to Six years experience in instructional technology, with at least 50 of duties as an instructional designer.
- Experience in designing, writing, and developing instructional materials for digital delivery in asynchronous and synchronous formats.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with students, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and the community
- Excellent project management, interpersonal communication, organizational, presentation, public speaking, program coordination and problem-solving abilities, combined with a collaborative work style
- Bachelor's degree in Learning Technologies or Instructional Technology required, Master's degree preferred.
- Experience required in instructional design, teaching or public speaking, writing, project management, Adobe Flash and ActionScript 2+.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
To apply for this position please go to www.HarrisburgU.edu to complete the application, and include your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and the name of the position for which you are applying. Email to HR@HarrisburgU.edu. Applications will not be accepted via fax or regular mail. This position search will remain open until filled.
Harrisburg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.