Lead Coldfusion Architect
|Category:||Information Technology Jobs|
|Rate:||Based on experience.|
|Posting Date:||2/7/2009||Allegis Group Family of Hiring Companies|
Lead Coldfusion Architect Job Description:
Our client, located in Harrisburg Pennsylvania, is currently seeking an experienced Coldfusion Applications Architect to join their enterprise information technology team on a six (6) month contract to hire basis.
On a day-to-day basis candidate will perform the following:
¿ Provide technical leadership and management on complex, enterprise development efforts.
¿ Oversee other architects and developers in team lead role.
¿ Drive projects forward including finalization of business requirements and overall management of technical project plan.
¿ Provide estimates and scheduling information.
¿ Effectively work with multi-discipline teams to represent including business areas, requirements, legacy system architects, and quality assurance staff.
¿ Involved with all aspects of System (Software) Development Lifecycle across all projects of web application development.
¿ Interpret business requirements to create detailed application design specs.
¿ Communicate and negotiate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff.
¿ Design and Develop Internet applications using a variety of Web server technologies including HTML, COLDFUSION, JAVA and others.
¿ Possess a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of IT
¿ Perform architect testing of all web products to ensure conformity to technical and business requirements and standards.
¿ Recommend system and process design changes.
¿ Maintain technical skills and provide guidance to development staff.
¿ Perform work independently with little supervision.
¿ Provide problem resolution from both a technical and business perspective.
¿ Assist in resolving process issues through independent research and by meeting with users.
¿ Provide detailed time estimates to application development leader.
¿ Provide weekly time reports and participate in staff meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
ColdFusion Systems Architect
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to detail.
- Ability to create and sustain positive relationships with members of the business units.
- Proficient with OO concepts and how they apply to design and architecture.
- Proficient in COLDFUSION 6/8.
- Proficient in MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of Web Service technologies.
- Knowledge of IBM MQ Series
- Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts.
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/FOP
- Knowledge of Web Security (keys, certificates, trusts, etc.)
- Knowledge of Rational System Architect (RSA)
Minimum Experience and Training:
Applicants must have 5+ years of IT experience with at least 2+ years in a technical team role. Applicants for this position should have a strong knowledge of ColdFusion, object-oriented design concepts, and SQL. Applicants MUST have two years of ColdFusion programming experience.
Required Skills for Lead Coldfusion Architect Job:
- EXPERIENCE MAINTAINING COLDFUSION 6 & 8 ENVIRONMENT ON WINDOWS PLAT
- EXPERIENCE ARCHITECTING AND DEVELOPING APPLICATIONS IN COLDFUSION 6 &
- EXPERIENCE TUNING JDBC DATABASE RESOURCES WITH D
- EXPERIENCE WITH WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATION
- EXPERIENCE WITH WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER
- EXPERIENCE WITH JAVA DEVELOPMENT
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
|Darrell N Mudd|
|TEKsystems - Harrisburg, PA|
|4392 Sturbridge Drive |
Harrisburg, PA 17110
TEL: (717) 526-1944
TEL: (888) 768-3946
FAX: (717) 526-1988