Lancaster-based Stoner Bunting Advertising has a full time opening for a Web Producer/Planner. This position will be responsible for managing all internet-related projects for the agency. Day-to-day function will be the liaison between agency, technology vendor(s) and client(s).
Responsibilities/skills include but are not limited to:
1. Have a solid understanding of the web, web marketing (web 2.0, SEO, SEM, analytics, paid search, e-mail marketing, e-commerce)
2. A strong understanding of HTML for optimum design and performance across all platforms
3. Plan and coordinate website architecture and content
4. Maintain website content
5. Manage e-mail marketing programs
6. Assist with maintaining paid search marketing programs, banner ads, SEO, SEM, etc.
7. Accurately provide specs to get competitive vendor estimates
8. Ability to prioritize, multitask, adjust (can adapt effectively to changing needs/goals)
9. Excellent organization, verbal, written and phone communication
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to: cgadreau@ stonerbunting.com