Senior Flash Application Developer
Do your ideas make waves? Do you have a passion for using Flash to develop amazing interactive experiences? Are you able to lead a school of developers, project managers, account managers and designers - even out of water?
JPL Productions is casting its net in search of development sharks. If you are a Senior Flash Application Developer who can create a sensational user-experience through integrated Flash applications like a fish takes to water, you may be our PRIME CATCH!
Characteristics we are seeking:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience and advanced knowledge of Flash, ActionScript and OOP(building in classes, not just functionality)
- 10+ years professional experience in multimedia, web or application development
- Experience with XML data integration, (intermediate knowledge of ASP.NET, web services and other server-side technologies is a plus)
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills and be comfortable working directly with clients
- A good understanding of designing site functionality, interaction, site architecture and data flow, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
- Desire and ability to thrive in a high-pressure, client-services driven environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously both individually and as a team member
- Must be knowledgeable in current web, broadband, and portable digital content technologies and trends and have the ability to learn new proprietary software and web applications very quickly
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing RIAs in Flex
- Experience working with ActionScript 3.0
- Experience developing for Mobile technologies
This is an opportunity to apply your talents with a creative company voted one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania five years in a row. If you can fine tune Flash development standards while pushing the use of new technologies, take our bait, throw us a line! Small fry need not apply (must have at least 5 years of professional experience in interactive design). Please send us your resume, portfolio and web links to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiter calls please! EOE.