- Ebooks: Wired reports that Amazon sells more eBooks than Hardcovers.
- Cube Builder: Adobe launched Cube Builder today. Cube Builder is a trivia game that lives on Facebook and challenges developers to answer a combination of timed general trivia, logic, Flex and Flash Builder questions to earn points and build out cool virtual cubicles.
- Adobe BrowserLab: Use BrowserLab for testing your cross-browser layouts with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 software. Great tool for website designers and developers and is free for 12 months with any CS5 Suite purchase. However, it will eventually be turned into a paid subscription model.
- Clients from Hell: Yes, it’s hilarious and you should check it out.
- RSS Readers & Feeds: There’s a bunch of readers to try out - those at the meeting liked GoogleReader and Firefox Add-on “Sage”. If you haven’t tried getting your news and information via an RSS feed, you should give it a try!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
July 2010 Meeting Recap
July Meeting Recap:
Thanks to everyone who came to the CPAUG meeting at Panera! To recap, here’s some of the topics we talked about:
-We're looking for presenters for our October and November meetings. We're open to all Adobe-ish topics and we count on you to help contribute to the group and make it what it is. Plus, all presenters receive 5 extra raffle tickets in our bi-annual CS5 Software Raffle. If you'd like to present, please contact Megan Fister, CPAUG Manager, at cpaugManager@gmail.com. Thanks!
NOTE: August meeting has been canceled.